Donations can be dropped off any time in our entryway at the adoption center OCHS 1852 N Stevens St, Rhinelander, WI 54501 as one set of entryway doors are always open.
If you require a receipt or have a special request, please call ahead of time and schedule an appointment so that we can have a staff member available to help you.
The Oneida County Humane Society Adoption Center has an ongoing need for the following items:
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Dry dog food- Purina One or better quality (no red dyes)
- Dry cat food (no red dye)
- Canned cat food
- Rabbit food
- Guinea Pig food *Open bags are fine as long as it has been open for less than two weeks.
- Tidy Cat clay non-clumping cat litter
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Blankets & comforters
- Soft Dog treats
- Dog Chews
- Dog and cat toys (gently used or new)
- Hot dogs
- Cream cheese
- Spray cheese
Other ways you can help!
Donation Drive Protocol for Schools and Businesses Supporting OCHS
Thank you for your interest in organizing a donation drive to support the OCHS. Your generosity and dedication to our cause are greatly appreciated. To ensure a smooth process and maximize the impact of your donation, please follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Coordinating Drop-Off:
- Please note that OCHS cannot arrange pick-up services for donation drives. It is the responsibility of the organizing business to coordinate the drop-off of donations to our facility.
- Contact our team at (715) 362-5992 to schedule a time for drop-off. This is especially important if you require staff attention or would like to see the animals and take photos during your visit.
- Kindly understand that by NOT scheduling a specific drop-off time, we cannot guarantee staff availability to assist you. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please be flexible and understanding.
- Documenting Your Donation Drive:
- Capture the spirit of your donation drive by taking photos of your team with the collected items.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief message introducing your organization and explaining why you chose to support OCHS through this donation drive.
- We would love to share your contribution on our website and social media platforms, so please include permission to use the photos and your organization’s name.
- Expressing Our Gratitude:
- OCHS deeply appreciates your support and the impact it has on the animals in our care.
- We will acknowledge your donation drive on our website and social media channels, expressing our gratitude for your efforts.
- If you have any specific requests regarding recognition or additional collaboration opportunities, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Thank you again for your commitment to OCHS and for making a difference in the lives of animals in need. Your donation drive will help us continue our vital work in providing shelter, care, and finding loving homes for our furry friends.